Store credit only on eligible returns
- All items eligible for return must be returned within 7 days and must be unused and in their original condition. Sales receipt is required.
- NO RETURNS on lift chairs, scooters, power chairs, walking boots, post-op shoes, CBD products, essential oils, clearance or used items.
- NO RETURNS on any items from the Lake Life Goods boutique, including handmade items, apparel, jewelry, candles, or other gifts.
- NO RETURNS on non-stock items that have been special ordered on behalf of the customer.
- In-stock wheelchairs, rollators, walkers and crutches must be clean and undamaged and will be charged a standard weekly or monthly rental fee if returned.
- Items that have been DELIVERED will not be picked up for a return, and delivery fees are non-refundable. Restocking fees may apply where a free delivery occurred.
Our return policy reflects the policies imposed on us by our vendors, as well as industry standard protocols and uncertain times in supply management and public health. Our staff will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests and will assist to the best of our ability, but please also know that certain things are out of our control.
The customer is responsible for knowing if a purchase is appropriate for their needs and acknowledges that a purchase may not be eligible for return if it is not suitable.